Mailing List Archive

NCSA HTTPd V1.5b3 is now available (fwd)
Seems this didn't go out friday like it was supposed to, so here it
is again.

----- Forwarded message from Elizabeth Frank -----

NCSA HTTPd version 1.5beta3 is now available.
(http://hoohoo/beta-1.5/binaries.html)

The list of changes is at
http://hoohoo/beta-1.5/howto/fixes.html

I've also tagged those items on the HyperNews page
(http://union.ncsa.uiuc.edu/HyperNews/get/www/ncsa-httpd/1.5/beta.html)
that have been fixed.

We believe the intermitent problem that occurred
under load has been fixed. We would appreciate
it if those people who had encountered problems
under high load would test this new version of
the server.

Thank You,
Elizabeth(Beth) Frank
NCSA Server Development Team
httpd-beta@ncsa.uiuc.edu

----- End of forwarded message from Elizabeth Frank -----

Brandon
--
Brandon Long "I think, therefore I am Confused." - RAW
HTTPd/SDG/NCSA/UIUC "Here's a nickel, kid. Get yourself a better computer."