It might be good to call a vote tomorrow evening, if no new patches
appear in the interim...

rst
Re: New scratch build, votes, etc.... [ In reply to ]

> Given that Roy and I have just dumped a whole buncha new patches on
> hyperreal, it seems a bit rushed to start a vote now. In the meantime,
> since I have the thing lying around anyway and it may prove useful to
> people, I've snapshotted my current working sources (which include
> everything except Rob H.'s ScriptAlias patch (it has mine) and Roy's
> license patch --- in particular, it has Brian's install and README
> patches).

Can we have a better mechanism for storing bugs and their *causes*.
I'm going to grab the latest set of sources sometime soon (today
or tomorrow) and with all the patches going in it would be handy
if I knew what to actually try to verify the problem doesn't exist
on FreeBSD.

That's a bit hard if I don't remember what the procedure is that
manifests the bug in the first place.

--
Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems. FreeBSD core team member.
Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul
Re: New scratch build, votes, etc.... [ In reply to ]

Re: New scratch build, votes, etc.... [ In reply to ]
+1 on bringing back the patch database, please....

Cliff
Re: New scratch build, votes, etc.... [ In reply to ]