Mailing List Archive

Patch for no_cache
When using CacheNegotiatedDocs, a negotiated document still doesn't have
a Last-modified. There was an extraneous line in mod_negotiation.c, see
my patch (r->no_cache is set correctly a few lines after the
incriminated one).

Also, why is there the line

{ "CacheNegotiatedDocs", },

in http_core.c ? I think it would provoke a core dump (the field func
being zero) if somebody compiled Apache without mod_negotiation and used
CacheNegotiatedDocs. IMHO it should be removed.

Florent

*** mod_negotiation.c.orig Thu Aug 10 14:55:46 1995
--- mod_negotiation.c Thu Aug 10 15:51:20 1995
*** 1091,1098 ****
return NOT_FOUND;
}

- r->no_cache = 1;
-
if (! (sub_req = best->sub_req)) {
/* We got this out of a map file, so we don't actually have
* a sub_req structure yet. Get one now.
--- 1091,1096 ----