anything I plan to download.

...open to the useual criticisms or editting.

rob
Re: Replacement Apache page [ In reply to ]
http://www.apache.org/newindex2.html

Fine with me, at least as an interim measure...

rst
Re: Replacement Apache page [ In reply to ]
Sorry, I hate the yellow-on-black design -- makes me want to puke.
Literally! Something about the colors ruins my eyesight.

>How about,
>
> http://www.apache.org/newindex2.html

Hmmm, a little too dry, I think.

Well, I was looking for something non-productive to do, so how about

http://www.apache.org/newindex3.html

Yeah, its uses a few netscapisms, but works for me.

......Roy
Re: Replacement Apache page [ In reply to ]
> >How about,
> >
> > http://www.apache.org/newindex2.html
>
> Hmmm, a little too dry, I think.

Fairy nuff.

> Well, I was looking for something non-productive to do, so how about
>
> http://www.apache.org/newindex3.html
>
> Yeah, its uses a few netscapisms, but works for me.

can someone with artistic flair change the balls into little
feathers.. ?

rob