Great little Mozilla images -- Hey RobM, I think
the first (mozilla_juggle.gif) is perfect for Netsite.

......Roy ;-)
Re: We need a bit of amusement ... [ In reply to ]
/*
* "We need a bit of amusement ..." by Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
* written Wed, 26 Jul 1995 19:07:03 -0400
*
* Great little Mozilla images -- Hey RobM, I think the first
* (mozilla_juggle.gif) is perfect for Netsite.
*
*/

Yeah, that one is pretty good. I wonder if it came from our site (I
haven't seen what the people down in content put together when they
grudgingly put Mozilla back in). Of course if it's really Netsite it
should be switching between a hundred balls. Or there should be three
Mozillas competing for one ball.

--Rob
Re: We need a bit of amusement ... [ In reply to ]
Rob McCool writes:

> * "We need a bit of amusement ..." by Roy Fielding <fielding@beach.w3.org>
> * written Wed, 26 Jul 1995 19:07:03 -0400
> *
> * Great little Mozilla images -- Hey RobM, I think the first
> * (mozilla_juggle.gif) is perfect for Netsite.
>
> Yeah, that one is pretty good. I wonder if it came from our site (I
> haven't seen what the people down in content put together when they
> grudgingly put Mozilla back in).

Actually it did come from the Netscape site. Its nice to see him back.

--
Ryan L. Watkins email: vamp@dnx.com
HTML Hacker / System Admin url: http://www.dnx.com/vamp/vamp.html
Re: We need a bit of amusement ... [ In reply to ]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 1995 16:51:47 -0700
From: Rob McCool <robm@netscape.com>

Yeah, that one is pretty good. I wonder if it came from our site (I
haven't seen what the people down in content put together when they
grudgingly put Mozilla back in). Of course if it's really Netsite it
should be switching between a hundred balls. Or there should be three
Mozillas competing for one ball.

--Rob

I've seen 'em all on your public home pages, though not in any fixed
place, as different images appear on the same page from day to day.

rst