B85 Set xfer_log file descriptor to close on exec

Vote for 'em !

robh
Re: more patches uploaded [ In reply to ]
> I couldn't get B95 to apply; the patch had some tabs changed into spaces.

Arrgggghhhh, it took me about 15 attempts to repair that. Those
damn space/tabs just refused to behave.

> Otherwise, +1 on them all, except O99 which I can't really test.

Three of us will have to give it the okay on the basis that none of
us can test it, but it doesn't do any harm...

I just renamed an earlier patch to B100. This one fixes a bug whereby
a combination of redirects which included an ErrorDocument redirect
hit a safety cutoff which stopped futher redirects.

I've tried it, and the guy who spotted the bug has tried it... no
side effects observed or expected.

--
Rob Hartill
http://nqcd.lanl.gov/~hartill/
Re: more patches uploaded [ In reply to ]
I couldn't get B95 to apply; the patch had some tabs changed into spaces.
Otherwise, +1 on them all, except O99 which I can't really test.

David.

BTW, its conference time, so you won't hear much from me next week.