Mailing List Archive

SSI timefmt bug. Alternative patch uploaded
> The bugs mailing list has a message which says that the timefmt
> patch isn't working... this is the one rst (i think) said wasn't
> added to Apache, but I'm sure it has been. The guy who reports this
> problem offers another 1.3 patch to fix it.

I've taken the 1.3 patch that was offered, and I converted it to
an Apache 0.6.2 version

It did fix the problem. Patch B90 gets my +1

Apache 0.6.2 will not act properly on the following...

<!--#config timefmt="%d %b %Y" -->
Last modified: <!--#echo var="LAST_MODIFIED" -->

robh
Re: SSI timefmt bug. Alternative patch uploaded [ In reply to ]
>I've taken the 1.3 patch that was offered, and I converted it to
>an Apache 0.6.2 version
>
>It did fix the problem. Patch B90 gets my +1

+1 from me. Although the comment in the patch that new_env calls replace_env_str
is wrong.

David.