Mailing List Archive

including only certain args WUZ Re: Getting slow
Otto J. Simon wrote:
> In fact almost every request to our webserver comes in the form
>
> /foo-bar/foo?session-id=bar

this reminded me of a problem i've had for awhile...
most of our websites are extensively .cgi, and
rely on a set of form variables, some of which
identify a page content, and some of which identify
a user. for example:

/site/index.cgi?page=4&story=1492&id=129381925123412

i would love to be able to include the 'page'
and 'story' formvars, but exclude the 'id'
variable.

any thoughts?
--
Steve Lane <sml@zfx.com, webmaster@zfx.com>
All the trademarks mentioned in this document are