Mailing List Archive

Analog support for Windows 7 ?
Hi All,
Does analog supports entries in the Apache access log generated from Windows
7 machine ?
Thanks in advance
Arnab
RE: Analog support for Windows 7 ? [ In reply to ]
Hi Arnab,

Windows 7 would appear as an Unknown Windows on standard builds of Analog 6.

It shouldn't be hard to come up with a patch for analog to detect Windows 7
as a version in its own right much like we did for Vista a year or two ago,
now that the RC is out the likelihood of the browser string changing is
fairly remote.

If I get a chance I'll fire up my Windows 7 RC over the weekend and see how
it describes itself.

Regards,

John Harman
Infotex (UK) Limited
<http://www.infotex.co.uk/> www.infotex.co.uk
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Infotex
UK Limited. Nothing in this email shall bind Infotex UK Limited in any
contract or obligation.
Infotex UK Ltd is a company registered in England No. 3589880. Registered
office: 14 Wilford Bridge Spur, Melton, Suffolk IP12 1RJ. VAT Registration
No: 569 9443 76