Mailing List Archive

Analog and Ezproxy
I am trying to get Analog to analyze my Ezproxy log files. I set them up
in the Ezproxy configuration file as Logfile --strftime
log/ezp%y%m%d.log

And the log files look like: ezp081101.log etc.

I have entered the commands in Analog as:

LOGFILE h:\ezplog\*.*log

OUTFILE h:\ezpstats\%Y.%M.html

FROM 081101

TO 081130

LOCALCHARTDIR "h:\ezpstats\charts\%Y.%M."

CHARTDIR "charts/%Y.%M."

Try as I might, I cannot get Analog to analyze the files. I'm not sure
what I am doing wrong. I've tried variations on this configuration. I
have looked at the logfiles and they seem to be okay. I've looked at
documentation for Analog and for Ezproxy.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Shannon Fox
Coordinator of Electronic Services