disable the above.If not clear let me know.
Thanks in advance.
Arnab
RE: Help on the Logo [ In reply to ]
The page is looking for all the images, either the IMAGEDIR is set wrong or the images aren't being found (the images are in the analog/images directory).

http://www.analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq122

The '+' is the image alt text and the ? Is that it cannot display the image (can't find it, permissions error etc).

Rgds

Alan Wright
FEHS Technician