Mailing List Archive

Suppress Charts
I am running Analog to provide statistics for other people to client
libraries to read and in addition to html output, they have requested text
output that they can import into an excel spreadsheet. I have a separate
config file for the text output. Here are the pertinent commands in the
config file:

OUTPUT COMPUTER
COMPSEP \t

OUTFILE /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/analog/cs/cs_txtout_proxystats.txt

Here is a snippet of some of the output:

x VE analog 6.0
x HN Carol Stream Public Library
x PS 2008 08 22 08 01
x FR 2008 07 15 15 44
x LR 2008 07 31 21 51
x SR 222
x BT 49464
u *f -50R r
u R 126 remote
u R 96 local
r *f 1R r
r lRD 1 28 2008 07 31 09 19
Reference USA
r lRD 1 25 2008 07 31 12 17
NetLibrary
r lRD 1 19 2008 07 31 21 48
General Reference Center Gold
r lRD 1 19 2008 07 29 17 08
FirstSearch

I would like to suppress the lines:
u *f -50R r
r *f 1R r

Which I assume are the pie charts for the USER and REQUEST reports.
However, when I include the command:
ALLCHARTS OFF
These line are still present in this OUTPUT.

I've also tried turning off the specific charts:

REQCHART OFF
USERCHART OFF

Yet still they are in the reports. I've made sure to refresh the browser
after I run analog when I make these chart changes.

Is there a way to suppress these lines? I feel that they will confuse the
library staff.

Re: Suppress Charts [ In reply to ]
On 8/22/2008 9:12 AM, Brian Clanton wrote:

> I would like to suppress the lines:
> u *f -50R r
> r *f 1R r
>
> Which I assume are the pie charts for the USER and REQUEST reports.
> However, when I include the command:
> ALLCHARTS OFF
> These line are still present in this OUTPUT.

They look more like the Floors to me (top 50 Users, by Requests, and all
Request with more than 1 request.

I don't know if there's any way to turn that off.

Aengus