Thanks
Randy
Chevyrb@yahoo.com
RE: Analog cfg [ In reply to ]
You can only run one report per configuration file. There are several options for running multiple reports for multiple sites:

1) Create a separate configuration file for each site.
2) Create a 'default' configuration file and then add site-specific settings in site-specific configuration files with -gsite1.cfg on the command-line
3) Create a 'default' configuration and then set site-specific settings on the command-line

See http://analog.cx/docs/syntax.html#specialcfgs for more details on those commands.

--

Jeremy Wadsack
Seven Simple Machines