/www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=59595

Is there any way to do that?

If it matters, this not the only type of URL in the report.

Second, is there a way to suppress reporting of the subfloor in all cases if
we wanted to? I see commands that allow you to control them but I am not
sure how to just turn it off.

Thanks
Terry
Re: Request Report SubFloor Configuration [ In reply to ]
Terry Chambers <terry.chambers@gmail.com> wrote:
>> My current Request Report list looks like this:
>>

>> /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp
>> /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=59595&tab=1
>> /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=59595&tab=2
>> /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=59595&tab=3
>>

>> I'd like the report to ignore the &tab value and treat it as if all
>> the URLs were:
>>
>> /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=59595
>>
>> Is there any way to do that?

something like

FILEALIAS /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=*&* /www.blah.com/section/page.jsp?id=$1

might do the job.

>> If it matters, this not the only type of URL in the report.

Is it the only one that you want to "clean up"?

>> Second, is there a way to suppress reporting of the subfloor in all
>> cases if we wanted to? I see commands that allow you to control
>> them but I am not sure how to just turn it off.

I'm not sure that I understand - subfloors typically aren't reported. If you're talking about the description at the top of each report (for example "Listing the top 30 files by the number of failed requests, sorted by the number of failed requests.") then, no, I don't remember that there's a way to suppress that.

Aengus