Mailing List Archive

How to make results based on multiple runs.
Hi,

I want to make a list of all distinct users on each file of my
website... i have found out that this requires that i first will make a
list of all distinct files, which has been visited...

afterwards, i will need to make a run for each file, where i will only
look for that single file.. then my result will be "Distinct hosts served".

but i need to find a way to output my first run, so i can make a new run
based on the result of the first run.. is it possible to output in any
other formats than html? and how?

if anyone has some experiences with my problem, i would really
appreciate it.

--
mvh
Michael Holm

Re: How to make results based on multiple runs. [ In reply to ]
Arrrh.. pretty stupid, i didnt read my docs enough... just the output
configuration..

OUTPUT PLAIN.

i still have a question remaining. i think it pretty hard to mix
multiple result, for instance in my example.. i will need to know how
many distinct hosts has visited each of my sites..

well, a sollution would be, first run a single run to find all my unique
files.. afterwards make a run based on that result... then at last, i
will find a way to present my data easy readable for a normal user..
thats seems like a big work to me.

I have read of so many else who have had the same issue, so maybe there
was any buildin sollution already, i would really like to know if there
is something which can make my life easier whan what i descripted above?

mvh
Michael Holm