Mailing List Archive

how to uninstall analog V6?
On MS Windows XP Pro, how does one uninstall analog V6?
I have reviewed FAQ and several archive files, with no results,
and cannot find any uninstall file. Thanks

Re: how to uninstall analog V6? [ In reply to ]
Randall Wilson <concrete1717@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On MS Windows XP Pro, how does one uninstall analog V6?
> I have reviewed FAQ and several archive files, with no results,
> and cannot find any uninstall file. Thanks

There is no install file for Analog, and therefore there is no uninstall file. If you don't want it anymore, just delete the Analog directory/folder.

Aengus

Re: how to uninstall analog V6? [ In reply to ]
On 25/02/2008, Randall Wilson <concrete1717@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On MS Windows XP Pro, how does one uninstall analog V6?
> I have reviewed FAQ and several archive files, with no results,
> and cannot find any uninstall file. Thanks

No uninstall is needed because nothing is installed (in the Windows
sense). You can just delete the folder containing the analog.exe.

--
Stephen Turner