Apache 1.3 is running under Windows XP
Virtual Host log specification is as follows:
CustomLog logs/access_web2.log "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"

Thanks for any ideas to the solution ^..^

--
Walter Barbee
wabarbee@earthlink.net
www.walterbarbee.net

Re: Web Browser Variable "Search" [ In reply to ]
Walter Barbee wrote:
> How do you make the Analog 6.0 print out the Search term(s) of
> browsers visiting a web site?
>
> Apache 1.3 is running under Windows XP
> Virtual Host log specification is as follows:
> CustomLog logs/access_web2.log "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
>
> Thanks for any ideas to the solution ^..^

http://www.analog.cx/docs/output.html#replist

N SEARCHQUERY Search Query Report
n SEARCHWORD Search Word Report

--
Klaus Johannes Rusch
KlausRusch@atmedia.net

Re: Web Browser Variable "Search" [ In reply to ]
At Friday, February 08, 2008 11:55 PM, Walter Barbee
<wabarbee@earthlink.net> wrote:

> How do you make the Analog 6.0 print out the Search term(s) of
> browsers visiting a web site?
>
> Apache 1.3 is running under Windows XP
> Virtual Host log specification is as follows:
> CustomLog logs/access_web2.log "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
>
> Thanks for any ideas to the solution ^..^

The information that you want is carried in the Referrer field, which
doesn't appear to be in your log file.

No Referrer, no Search Word or Search Query reports, I'm afraid!

Aengus

Re: Web Browser Variable "Search" [ In reply to ]
Thanks. Your expertise worked for me ^..^

--
Walter Barbee
wabarbee@earthlink.net