Can Analog report a list of when each file (mp3) was accessed/requested?

I currently have it reporting how many total requests for mp3 files per
quarter-hour using 'QUARTERREP ON', and it also reports how many times
each mp3 file was requested using 'REQCOLS NRr' (I think).

I want to be able to tell when each file was downloaded and a graph that
marks the number or requests, per file, per half-hour.

Thanks,
Morgen
Re: Requests by half-hour [ In reply to ]
Morgen Nilsson <mnilsson@kuow.org> wrote:
> Can Analog report a list of when each file (mp3) was
> accessed/requested?
>

> I currently have it reporting how many total requests for mp3 files
> per quarter-hour using 'QUARTERREP ON', and it also reports how many
> times each mp3 file was requested using 'REQCOLS NRr' (I think).
>
> I want to be able to tell when each file was downloaded and a graph
> that marks the number or requests, per file, per half-hour.

http://analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq128

The short answer is no. You can get a report of how many times any single .MP3 file was downloaded during set periods (5 minutes, quarter hour, hourly, daily or weekly), but there isn't any way within Analog to get seperate periodic totals for seperate files in a single run. You either run Analog against each .MP3 file, or (possible more useful) run Analog once every half hour, and import the data into some other application to display the results).

Aengus