Josh
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
User Report [ In reply to ]
Cool, I get to help those who have helped me.

Here's the answer:

USERFLOOR -1500r

Is this a great product or what!

glee

"Mussaf, Joshua
[NORUS]" To: "'analog-help@lists.isite.net'" <analog-help@lists.isite.net>
<JMussaf@NORUS.JNJ.com> cc:
Sent by: Fax to:
owner-analog-help@lists Subject: [analog-help] User Report
.isite.net

04/24/2002 11:31 AM
Please respond to
analog-help

The Intranet server log file captures the user name and when I generate the
User Report, it will list the top 50 users by name and states ## users not
listed.

Is there a configuration command to allow the user report to list more than
the top 50 users? I would like to be able to generate a list of all the
unique users that are using the site.

Thank you for your assistance,

Josh

Re: User Report [ In reply to ]
DINAKARAN SUNDARESAN <dinakarans@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I'm using Analog tool for the first time. Before i get started on my
>> question, I want to tell you that this a cool tool and we love it.
>>
>> Here goes...
>>
>> I'm trying to extract a report that would give me list of pages
>> accessed by users. I tried User Report. I was successfully able to
>> get the details but it doesn't include the page names accessed by
>> each user.
>>
>> How do I achieve this?

You can't: http://analog.cx/docs/faq.html#faq128

You can get a list of all the pages read by a single "user" (IP address or userID), or you can get a list of all the Users (IP addresses or UserIDs) that accessed a single page, but you can't get a single report that shows every request made by every user.

Aengus