Mailing List Archive

parsedXML-Installation Problem
Hi everybody,

I tried to install ParsedXML-1.1b1-win32-x86 on my Zope2.4.2 on a win98-pc under python2.1 and I get problems when I tried to build the Expat-parser as written in the readme.

Executing the setup.py and after the expression: "Building static Expat library..." python cannot find the modules os.system. Looking in my python-library: \bin\lib\ I cannot locate a function system() in the module os and the module sys.py that is also required in the setup.py.

Can anybody tell me what is wrong or missing? Has anybody experience with ParsedXML-1.1b1-win32-x86 on my Zope2.4.2 on a win98-pc?

Thanks for some hints,

Elena