Then I realised it's a plone site, so you could just move the wiki in
and it should acquire the skin without further effort. I think it might
look pretty good. What do folks think about trying this ?

Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 07:44, Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com> wrote:
> Then I realised it's a plone site, so you could just move the wiki in
> and it should acquire the skin without further effort. I think it might
> look pretty good. What do folks think about trying this ?

I'm not sure what "move the wiki in" means, but of course it would be
great if the wiki could look like the rest of the site.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64
Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
By "move the wiki in" I mean cut the zope3 wiki folder from
wiki.zope.org and paste it somewhere inside the n.z.o plone instance.
(Or rather, since they are separate machines, use zsyncer or
export/import.) It will use the plone skin then.

Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 08:31, Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com> wrote:
> By "move the wiki in" I mean cut the zope3 wiki folder from
> wiki.zope.org and paste it somewhere inside the n.z.o plone instance.
> (Or rather, since they are separate machines, use zsyncer or
> export/import.) It will use the plone skin then.

OK, I didn't know zwiki integrated with Plone that easily.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64
Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 08:22:05 +0100

Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
Oh. That seems a pity, with Zope 3.4 just out; a site facelift would
help. Would the designer care to comment ?

Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 20:23, Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com> wrote:
> Oh. That seems a pity, with Zope 3.4 just out; a site facelift would
> help. Would the designer care to comment ?

Finding a new designer shouldn't be that tricky. I know somebody that
can skin a Plone site in a day. There has been talk about this for
years now, it's time something is done, to be honest. Maybe we should
forget the site-by-commitee, appoint a dictator and get it done.

http://www.colliberty.com/
+33 661 58 14 64
Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]
Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 20:23, Simon Michael <simon@joyful.com> wrote:
>> Oh. That seems a pity, with Zope 3.4 just out; a site facelift would
>> help. Would the designer care to comment ?
>
> Finding a new designer shouldn't be that tricky. I know somebody that
> can skin a Plone site in a day. There has been talk about this for
> years now, it's time something is done, to be honest. Maybe we should
> forget the site-by-commitee, appoint a dictator and get it done.

+1

Shane

Re: an idea for the wiki [ In reply to ]