Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]
This will not be the case in the official foundation website. There's
apparently a bug in docutils....

Andrew

Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 06:51 -0400, Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
> Im noticing that the pages of the Foundation website are pages within
> pages. Meaning entire pages including the doctype, body and head tags
> were pasted within the site wrapper. These secondary doctype body and
> head tags should be removed.

Hi Tom,

Yes, I have sent a fix through to Andrew (who has access to the code on
the server).

Regards,
Darryl

Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 15:25 -0400, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> I don't see a rightcolumn class in Foundation stuff....maybe missing the
> obvious though.

Hi Andrew,

This works for me (Firefox 1.5.0.4 - haven't tested IE, but should be
ok):

Replace:

.columntwo {
display: block;
position: absolute;
top: 0px;
left: 150px;

With:

.columntwo {
display: block;
position: absolute;
top: 0px;
right: 0px; /* changed from left */
margin-left: 150px; /* added */

Darryl

Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]

Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]
All kinds of weird behavior with that under Firefox on my Mac.....
Paste me the entire class definition for .columntwo

Andrew

Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]
It should be:

.columntwo {
display: block;
position: absolute;
top: 0px;
left: 150px;
right: 0px;
}

foundation site [ In reply to ]
Hi,

just a two quick notes:

- the navigation items in the 'members' menu still all repeat the word
'members'
- the sorting in this menu is inconsistent too

Christian

www.gocept.com - ct@gocept.com - phone +49 345 122 9889 7 -
Re: Foundation Site [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 20:28 -0400, Tom Von Lahndorff wrote:
> It should be:
>
> .columntwo {
> display: block;
> position: absolute;
> top: 0px;
> left: 150px;
> right: 0px;
> }

Hi Tom,

Cool. I wasn't even aware that could be done. Found a use for it
immediately.

Regards,
Darryl