Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/
Re: it was fun :) [ In reply to ]
BTW..

I'll consider personal mails of chastisement to be illegal harassment
and will pursue abuse claims with ISPs and the law to the furthest
extent permitted.

This is borderlining on slander and I just picked up a lawyer client
who wants a case management system. If I think that anyone's comments
may damage my business, I'll definitely have an attorney contact them.

Be nice or be quiet.

Re: Re: it was fun :) [ In reply to ]
re: it was fun :) [ In reply to ]
Jens Vagelpohl said:

> On 12 Oct 2006, at 20:26, Justizin wrote:
>
> > BTW..
> >
> > I'll consider personal mails of chastisement to be illegal harassment
> > and will pursue abuse claims with ISPs and the law to the furthest
> > extent permitted.
> >
> > This is borderlining on slander and I just picked up a lawyer client
> > who wants a case management system. If I think that anyone's comments
> > may damage my business, I'll definitely have an attorney contact them.
>
> LOL
>
> Not necessary. You did enough to yourself to come out looking like a
> complete fool.
>
> jens

ten points for using internet argument cliche #2, but the fact is,
jens, that you have been harassing and chastising me for over a week
as thanks for offering my time to the zope foundation.

you will receive a cease and desist notice and you and the zope
foundation will receive bills that will be sent to collections.

Re: re: it was fun :) [ In reply to ]
On Oct 13, 2006, at 2:18 PM, Justizin wrote:
> you will receive a cease and desist notice and you and the zope
> foundation will receive bills that will be sent to collections.

don't you think you're way beyond anything here? that's just
ridiculous...

just my 2 cents after following the issue,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info@zitc.de
keine softwarepatente in europa! - http://noepatents.eu.org/