Mailing List Archive

Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar?
Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
'We' don't have access to mess with those configs - so that has to go
through ZC.

Andrew

Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
lists.zope.org and mail.zope.org work OK for me.

Maybe Apache was unhappy because it couldn't resolve the hostname locally.

Did someone say we are on 1.3 Apache?

On 10/12/06, Jens Vagelpohl <jens@dataflake.org> wrote:

Justizin, Independent Interactivity Architect
ACM SIGGRAPH SysMgr, Reporter
http://www.siggraph.org/
Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]

Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
Does this have anything with the sudden onsplurt of spam via Zope mailing lists?
Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
yep :-)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk
Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
On 10/13/06, Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
> yep :-)

Extra annoyiong since I have been trying to unsubscribe from the
zope-list for a week. And failing. I don't have time to read that list
just now...
Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
Lennart Regebro wrote:
> On 10/13/06, Chris Withers <chris@simplistix.co.uk> wrote:
>> yep :-)
>
> Extra annoyiong since I have been trying to unsubscribe from the
> zope-list for a week. And failing. I don't have time to read that list
> just now...

procmail's great, works for me on michael milne ;-)

(and I believe several others have used the same trick on me in the
past... *wry grinz*)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
Not exactly. An Apache directive fubar doesn't cause spam making it through
mailman.

Andrew

Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]

Re: Apache config for lists.zope.org/mail.zope.org fubar? [ In reply to ]
Um, ok Jens, if you SAY so.