Mailing List Archive

What's wrong with zope.org?
Hi,

I can't access zope.org from here. Earlier today I was able
to access the site, but not download packages with wget from
a server..

-Morten
Re: What's wrong with zope.org? [ In reply to ]
Morten W. Petersen wrote:
> I can't access zope.org from here. Earlier today I was able
> to access the site, but not download packages with wget from
> a server..

Something DNS-y broke, it appears (high level view here, I have no clue
what is going on in detail). I think the people with the power to make
this right are still asleep.

I'm feeling bad about this as this may be a result of the first
'community management' activity around zope.org. Not an auspicious
start, but hey, we can only improve things from here, I hope!

Regards,

Martijn