Running zope site using ReST
Hi,
How to run a webstie using these ReST files ?

http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/

I think worldcookery.com and tiks.org are running using ReST and Zope 3.
Are we planning to use any of these?

Thanks,
Baiju M
Re: Running zope site using ReST [ In reply to ]
baiju m wrote:

> Hi,
> How to run a webstie using these ReST files ?
>
> http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/zopeweb/trunk/
>
> I think worldcookery.com and tiks.org are running using ReST and Zope 3.
> Are we planning to use any of these?

Some thoughts on what you could do localy with the SVN checkout ::

- just run the files through 'buildhtml.py'
(included with your docutils distribution)
to look at the files in a browser
- invest one hour and write a reST publisher to put some
decorations on top and bottom of the pages
ex: http://zopeweb.d2m.at/project.html
(this runs in z3, simply using the ressourceDirector directive)
- reuse the packages the codespeak site is created from:
http://codespeak.net/svn/z3/www/trunk/

Worldcookery has the 'Page' content type which renders text, reST and
STX to html, i added a HTML pass-through renderer and could provide a
checkout of a stand-alone 'page' package.

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org