and "written in Python" boxes at the right. The design is another thing, but
let's not go there now.

Carlos de la Guardia
Re: Python.org is redesigning [ In reply to ]
Carlos de la Guardia wrote:

> Have you seen http://beta.python.org/ yet? I like the "using Python for..."
> and "written in Python" boxes at the right. The design is another thing, but
> let's not go there now.

Great link, i've been waiting for it a long time...

Michael

--
http://zope.org/Members/d2m
http://planetzope.org

Re: Python.org is redesigning [ In reply to ]
Carlos de la Guardia wrote:
> Have you seen http://beta.python.org/ yet?

I saw a demo of the proposed redesign informally last year, I assume
this is further progress of it.

> I like the "using Python for..."
> and "written in Python" boxes at the right. The design is another thing, but
> let's not go there now.

Yes, boxes like that would work for Zope. Translating this into
questions to fit our structure document, this would be:

* How do I use Zope for..? (CMS programming, forms, ?)

* What applications are written with Zope? (this is slightly different
than 'who is using Zope/where are they using Zope?', but related)

Regards,

Martijn
Re: Python.org is redesigning [ In reply to ]
That looks excellent!

Andrew