Mailing List Archive

Fwd: change IP server
Hello,

I am newbie with zope
And I wonder, if I change the ip of a server that already has Zope, I need
to change any configuration file for it to recognize the new ip address?

Regards,

Gemerson
Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]
Hi !

You can have an optional "ip-address" parameter in your zope.conf configuration file, to define interfaces for which Zope process listen for incoming connections, and a "trusted-proxy" parameter (if you use a local proxy server).
Otherwise you shoudn't need any extra operation (except perhaps a server restart, or if you have custom products).

Best regards,
Thierry

And I wonder, if I change the ip of a server that already has Zope, I need to change any configuration file for it to recognize the new ip address?

Regards,

Gemerson

[X]
Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]

Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I didn´t find this file

below the control panel zope

​

Best Regards,

Gemerson

Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Strange...
Did you try "locate zope.conf" ??

Regards,
TF

Le lundi 03 octobre 2016 à 09:34 -0400, Gemerson Monteiro Maciel a écrit :
Hi,

I didn´t find this file

[cid:1475503593.6049.29.camel@onf.fr]

below the control panel zope

[cid:1475503593.6049.30.camel@onf.fr]
​

Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I found it.
but I do not see any statement of the server ip, only the port. So imagine
you change the ip will have no problem, right?

*%define INSTANCEHOME /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/parts/instance*
*instancehome $INSTANCEHOME*
*%define CLIENTHOME /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance*
*clienthome $CLIENTHOME*

*products /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/products*
*debug-mode off*
*security-policy-implementation C*
*verbose-security off*
*default-zpublisher-encoding utf-8*

*effective-user plone*

*zserver-threads 2*

*<environment>*

*PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/.python-eggs*
*</environment>*

*<warnfilter>*
* action ignore*
* category exceptions.DeprecationWarning*
*</warnfilter>*

*<eventlog>*

* level INFO*
* <logfile>*
* path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/log/instance.log*
* level INFO*
* </logfile>*
*</eventlog>*

*<logger access>*
* level WARN*
* <logfile>*
* path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/log/instance-Z2.log*
* format %(message)s*
* </logfile>*
*</logger>*

<http-server>
# valid keys are "address" and "force-connection-close"
address 80

</http-server>

<*zodb_db main>*
* # Main database*
* cache-size 10000*

*# Blob-enabled FileStorage database*
* <blobstorage>*
* blob-dir /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/blobstorage*
* <filestorage>*
* path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/filestorage/Data.fs*
* </filestorage>*
* </blobstorage>*
* mount-point /*
*</zodb_db>*

*<zodb_db temporary>*
* # Temporary storage database (for sessions)*
* <temporarystorage>*
* name temporary storage for sessioning*
* </temporarystorage>*
* mount-point /temp_folder*
* container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer*
*</zodb_db>*

*pid-filename /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance.pid*
*lock-filename /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance.lock*
*python-check-interval 1000*
*enable-product-installation off*

Best Regards,

Gemerson

Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]
Thinks have changed with Zope releases...
Which one do you use ?

Le lundi 03 octobre 2016 à 10:47 -0400, Gemerson Monteiro Maciel a écrit :
[...]

[cid:1475509180.6049.35.camel@onf.fr]

below the control panel zope

[cid:1475509180.6049.36.camel@onf.fr]
​

--

[X]
Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]
Zope Version
(2.12.11)

Re: Fwd: change IP server [ In reply to ]

> Hi,
>
> I found it.
> but I do not see any statement of the server ip, only the port. So
> imagine you change the ip will have no problem, right?
>

> *%define INSTANCEHOME /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/parts/instance*
> *instancehome $INSTANCEHOME*
> *%define CLIENTHOME /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance*
> *clienthome $CLIENTHOME*
>
> *products /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/products*
> *debug-mode off*
> *security-policy-implementation C*
> *verbose-security off*
> *default-zpublisher-encoding utf-8*
>
> *effective-user plone*
>
> *zserver-threads 2*
>

> *<environment>*
>
> *PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/.python-eggs*
> *</environment>*
>
> *<warnfilter>*
> * action ignore*
> * category exceptions.DeprecationWarning*
> *</warnfilter>*
>

> *<eventlog>*
>
> * level INFO*
> * <logfile>*
> * path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/log/instance.log*
> * level INFO*
> * </logfile>*
> *</eventlog>*
>
> *<logger access>*
> * level WARN*
> * <logfile>*
> * path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/log/instance-Z2.log*
> * format %(message)s*
> * </logfile>*
> *</logger>*
>
> <http-server>
> # valid keys are "address" and "force-connection-close"
> address 80
>
> </http-server>
>

> <*zodb_db main>*
> * # Main database*
> * cache-size 10000*
>
> *# Blob-enabled FileStorage database*
> * <blobstorage>*
> * blob-dir /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/blobstorage*
> * <filestorage>*
> * path /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/filestorage/Data.fs*
> * </filestorage>*
> * </blobstorage>*
> * mount-point /*
> *</zodb_db>*
>
> *<zodb_db temporary>*
> * # Temporary storage database (for sessions)*
> * <temporarystorage>*
> * name temporary storage for sessioning*
> * </temporarystorage>*
> * mount-point /temp_folder*
> * container-class Products.TemporaryFolder.TemporaryContainer*
> *</zodb_db>*
>
> *pid-filename /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance.pid*
> *lock-filename /usr/local/Plone/zinstance/var/instance.lock*
> *python-check-interval 1000*
> *enable-product-installation off*

From my zope.conf

# Directive: ip-address
#
# The default IP address on which Zope's various server protocol
# implementations will listen for requests. If this is unset, Zope
# will listen on all IP addresses supported by the machine. This
# directive can be overridden on a per-server basis in the servers
# section.
#
# Default: unset
#
# Example:
#
# ip-address 127.0.0.1
Lo bueno de vivir un dia mas
es saber que nos queda un dia menos de vida