Am I doing something wrong?!

Develop: '/storage/PyProjects/bbreamAPP/.'
install_dir /storage/PyProjects/bbreamAPP/develop-eggs/tmp6qhLW1build
Updating app.
While:
Updating app.
Getting distribution for 'jinja2'.
Error: Picked: Jinja2 = 2.6

Re: Error: Picked: Jinja2 = 2.6 [ In reply to ]
Your buildout has been configured to only allow *pinned* dependencies; eggs for which you specified the version.

Add `Jinja2 = 2.6` to your `[versions]` section.
—
Martijn Pieters
zopatista.com

Re: Error: Picked: Jinja2 = 2.6 [ In reply to ]
Sorry Martijn,
I am a stupid beginner with bluebream, therfor where is the "[versions]"
section ?!

Tamer

Re: Error: Picked: Jinja2 = 2.6 [ In reply to ]
Le Fri, 03 May 2013 23:16:39 +0200,
Tamer Higazi <th982a@googlemail.com> a écrit:

> Sorry Martijn,
> I am a stupid beginner with bluebream, therefore where is the
> "[versions]" section ?!

# grep "\[versions\]" *
buildout.cfg:[versions]

At least, it should be like that!