Please give a solution for this.

Thanks,

CPKulkarni
Re: ZSQL not shown in list to add new method [ In reply to ]
Now i installed zope2 2.13.7 and just added products.zsqlmethods in
buildout.cfg and also added entry as products.sqlmethods = 2.13.3 in
versions.cfg.
Then run the buildout and mkzopeinstance.
After instance is created, checked to add new zsql method.
But still there is no option to add it.
Also checked the egg file and it is compiled and buildout has ot shown any
error for zsql.
What's going wrong?

CPKulkarni

Re: ZSQL not shown in list to add new method [ In reply to ]

Re: ZSQL not shown in list to add new method [ In reply to ]

Re: ZSQL not shown in list to add new method [ In reply to ]