Mailing List Archive

Problem with Zope
I cannot install any version of Zope and some versions of Python under Windows 2000.All I receive is an "Corrupted Installation" error message
Re: Problem with Zope [ In reply to ]
Hello Jordan,

ZOPE does not rely or use neither PHP nor MySQL (in most cases at least - MySQL can be integrated using a database adapter).

Without any further details and trace logs it’s almost impossible to say what the reason for this is.

Which ZOPE version is running? You can see the details in the ZOPE control panel.

Kind regards
Sebastian

Re: Problem with Zope [ In reply to ]
Look at your error_log in the ZMI. Never seen the case that such
an error would _not_ trigger a complete traceback in the error_log.

-aj