any database adapters and drivers that are free for connecting Zope with
MSSQL server and MSDE?

Thanks

Re: free database adapters ,... [ In reply to ]
----- Original Message -----
From: "shahrzad khorrami" <shahrzad.khorrami@gmail.com>
To: <zope-db@zope.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 3:44 AM
Subject: [Zope-DB] free database adapters ,...

> hi all,
>
> I noticed mxODBC is not a free download. Are there
> any database adapters and drivers that are free for connecting Zope with
> MSSQL server and MSDE?

Have a look at the Relational Database Connectivity chapter of the zope
book:

http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition/RelationalDatabases.stx

hth

Jonathan

Re: free database adapters ,... [ In reply to ]
shahrzad khorrami wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I noticed mxODBC is not a free download.

Yes it is...

> Are there
> any database adapters and drivers that are free for connecting Zope with
> MSSQL server and MSDE?

Don't be a numpty, mxODBC is the best there is...

Pay for it, it's really very cheap for what it is!

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk

Re: free database adapters ,... [ In reply to ]