is running OK and Zope too.

Thanks to everybody who can help me!

Vladimir
Re: Connection to MySQL [ In reply to ]
--On 15. April 2006 14:27:51 +0200 Vladimir Drobnjak
<vladimir.drobnjak@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I want to add ZMySQLDA I have this problem:
>
> Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
>
> Error type: OperationalError
> Error Value: (1130, "Host '..........' is not allowed to connect to this
> MySQL server")
>
> MySQL server is on a windows machine and Zope is on a linux machine. MySQL
> is running OK and Zope too.

This question is purely MySQL related. Google for "mysql access control"
and learn about the MySQL Access Privilege System which is perfectly
documented in the MySQL documentation. Basically your problem is that is
your host
not authorized as the error message says. The MySQL docs will tell you the
solution.

-aj

Web: www.zopyx.com - Email: info@zopyx.com - Phone +49 - 7071 - 793376