Crystal Enterprise Pro

Any ideas?

Meir Livneh
Re: Need Urgent Help [ In reply to ]
On 2006-03-08 at 01:17:12 [+0100], Meir Livneh <mlivneh@skylinksec.com>
wrote:

> Guys
> I am required to interface with the following systems:
>

> Hummingbird DM
>
> Hummingbird RM
>
> Documentum RM
>
> OpenText Livelink
>
> Crystal Enterprise Pro
> Any ideas?

Yes, don't send HTML mail...

If any of these systems have ODBC connections then you can use our
mxODBCZopeDA to connect to them otherwise you will probably have to write
your own interfaces. If you're really in a hurry and can provide decent
documentation I'm sure there are people on the list you contract to help
you.

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark
eGenix.com

Re: Need Urgent Help [ In reply to ]
Wow...

crossposting, "Urgent" in subject line, total lack of consideration for
anyone else on the list... we have a winner! ;-)

Seriously, google for "ask sensible questions" and look for ESR's page
about why no one on any list you post to like this is ever likely to
voluntarily help you!

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk