of obiects immediately available in zope / plone enviromenty itself?

thanks

Matteo
Re: import mysql [ In reply to ]
mtzolo@gmail.com wrote:
> does it exists a Product/Tool in zope / plone enviroment to achieve the
> import of a big (my case) .sql file (MySQL) in a zope / Plone object or set
> of obiects immediately available in zope / plone enviromenty itself?

Dunno what you're asking... if you want to import a load of rows into a
MySQL table, just use MySQL's native tools.

If you want to create a load of Plohn objects from an MySQL dump, then
your best bet is to write a migrator that uses a ZSQL method to iterate
over a select of the data and create the Plohn objects in python...

cheers,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk