It is a bit long, a bit messy and probably a bit wrong too. I'll be
sorting it out more over the next few days. Feel free to jump in and do
stuff. Or move it somewhere better. Or split it up into more manageable
chunks.

--
Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited
Re: Zope-coders digest / braindump [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Steve Alexander wrote:

> I've put my digest of the Zope-Coders discussion to date here:
>
> http://dev.zope.org/CVS/ZenFromZopeCoders
>
> This is specifically the parts that should be useful to new Zope-Coders,
> or that answer questions of how to do things.
>
> It is a bit long, a bit messy and probably a bit wrong too. I'll be
> sorting it out more over the next few days. Feel free to jump in and do
> stuff. Or move it somewhere better. Or split it up into more manageable
> chunks.

That's great, steve! I've added a link to it at the top of the
CommitterGuidelines page, figuring it'll make sense for fledgeling
committers to see it up front. It may be that some of the info belongs in
or linked from the ZopeCVSFAQ, i'm not sure, but in any case it'll be
helpful - thanks much for doing it (and i hope you'll continue to add and
polish as more info turns up...)

--
Ken
klm@zope.com