it a Finder bug or an issue introduced by latest chances in the Zope
sources?

Christian (Tiran)

Re: WebDAV issue with Finder (Mac OS X 10.3.2) [ In reply to ]
--On Montag, 23. Mai 2005 0:53 Uhr +0200 Christian Heimes
<christian@cheimes.de> wrote:

> I have an issue with WebDAV PUTs from/with Finder of Mac OS X 10.3.2. I'm
> trying to upload an image to a plone site using my ATContentTypes 1.0
> (svn development version) with Archetypes 1.3 (svn development version).
> Uploading with ftp from my Mac box works fine. Also WebDAV uploads with
> Transmit and Goliath from my Mac and Konqueror from my linux box is
> working as expected but not from Finder.
>
> I have hooked into PUT() with pdb. It shows some strange things.
> REQUEST.BODY contains just an empty string ''. REQUEST.BODYFILE.read() is
> an empty string, too. I am sure it worked some weeks ago.
>
> Because only Finder uploads over http are broken it might be a Finder bug
> introduced by the latest updates. Can anybody verify my approach? Is it a
> Finder bug or an issue introduced by latest chances in the Zope sources?

I am not aware of any related changes lately. Maybe Sidnei knows about some
DAV issues?!

Andreas
Re: WebDAV issue with Finder (Mac OS X 10.3.2) [ In reply to ]
On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 05:32:55PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
| I am not aware of any related changes lately. Maybe Sidnei knows about some
| DAV issues?!

No DAV issues in my TODO list except those caused by ATCT *grin*.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei@awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true

<jml> dash: there's an otherwise normal guy at work who uses tcl as his scripting language of choice
Re: WebDAV issue with Finder (Mac OS X 10.3.2) [ In reply to ]
Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 05:32:55PM +0200, Andreas Jung wrote:
> | I am not aware of any related changes lately. Maybe Sidnei knows about some
> | DAV issues?!
>
> No DAV issues in my TODO list except those caused by ATCT *grin*.

Are you able to verify or nullify my problems with Finder and Zope?

Christian

Re: WebDAV issue with Finder (Mac OS X 10.3.2) [ In reply to ]

Re: [Plone-developers] Re: WebDAV issue with Finder (Mac OS X 10.3.2) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, May 24, 2005 at 02:39:05PM +0200, Christian Heimes wrote:
| Are you able to verify or nullify my problems with Finder and Zope?

I have tested with OS X 10.3.9 last week and it worked just fine.

--
Sidnei da Silva <sidnei@awkly.org>
http://awkly.org - dreamcatching :: making your dreams come true
http://www.enfoldsystems.com
http://plone.org/about/team#dreamcatcher

<chrchr> dsmith: Twisted is neat, but unfortunately, it's not object-oriented.