Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: Re: Zope tests: 4 OK, 2 Failed [ In reply to ]
That appears to have done it. Chapeau!

Stefan

--
The time has come to start talking about whether the emperor is as well
dressed as we are supposed to think he is. /Pete McBreen/

Re: Zope tests: 4 OK, 2 Failed [ In reply to ]
Stefan H. Holek wrote:
> I checked in broken tests on purpose <sheepish grin>.

Please don't do that.

> I'd like to
> discuss why they fail in Zope >= 2.7.3 and what to do about it -> zope-dev.

Find some other way of getting people to look at the tests. Don't check
in failing tests.

Doing so makes things awkward for people working on unrelated bugs or
features, and people who are using the Trunk to test their software against.

--
Steve Alexander
Zope tests: 4 OK, 2 Failed [ In reply to ]
Summary of messages to the zope-tests list.
Period Sun Jan 23 12:01:01 2005 UTC to Mon Jan 24 12:01:01 2005 UTC.
There were 6 messages: 6 from Zope Unit Tests.

Test failures