kick the cron job :-)

Thanks,
Andreas
Re: Daily tests [ In reply to ]
Andreas Jung wrote:
> Who is actually "responsible" for running the daily tests. The daily
> messsage is empty
> since weeks. It would be fine to re-enable the tests for a bunch of
> reasons or just
> kick the cron job :-)

The empty mail we are seeing is from the "result aggregator" for the
'zope-tests' mailing list (I think). What we need is for people to
reenable their tests, with the results going to that list; then the
summary mail will show the aggregated results.

Tres.
Re: Re: Daily tests [ In reply to ]
Trying to get the plope.com tests running again now...

Re: Daily tests [ In reply to ]
Andreas Jung wrote:

> Who is actually "responsible" for running the daily tests. The daily
> messsage is empty
> since weeks. It would be fine to re-enable the tests for a bunch of
> reasons or just
> kick the cron job :-)

Fred said he was building a buildbot for doing the test runs, he was
going to get back to those of us who want to run the tests, we're still
waiting ;-)

(well, at least I am, I may have missed something :-S)

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk