thanks in advance.......

ratna veer

http://clients.rediff.com/signature/track_sig.asp"]
Re: request [ In reply to ]
On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 02:41:47PM -0000, ratnaveer wrote:
> ?
> hi,
> I want the details of how to change the skins of the template in plone....i'm new totally new to this environment.
> Tell me all the things required to get acquianted with that environment,right from basics......like how to change the calendar control from one side to the other......and all the presentation part.
>
> thanks in advance.......

My suggestion is to A) buy the "Definitive Guide to Plone",
which answers these questions in detail; B) ask Plone-related
questions on one of the plone mailing lists...
The zope-coders list is for the people who code zope itself.

And C) try to use more descriptive message subjects than "request".

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com
Re: request [ In reply to ]
On Sep 16, 2004, at 9:53 PM, Paul Winkler wrote:

>> Tell me all the things required to get acquianted with that
>> environment,right from basics......like how to change the calendar
>> control from one side to the other......and all the presentation
>> part.
>
> And C) try to use more descriptive message subjects than "request".

I feel this shiver of embarrassment every time I see an Indian name
turn up on a mailing list and demand to be hand-held through to a
solution -- almost always on the wrong list and in atrocious grammar.
It's mighty embarrassing.

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://www.pobox.com/~jace

Re: request [ In reply to ]
--On Donnerstag, 16. September 2004 14:41 Uhr +0000 ratnaveer
<ratnaveer@rediffmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
> I want the details of how to change the skins of the template in
> plone....i'm new totally new to this environment. Tell me all the things
> required to get acquianted with that environment,right from
> basics......like how to change the calendar control from one side to the
> other......and all the presentation part.

zope-coders isn't the right place.

THanks,
-aj

Re: request [ In reply to ]
On Sep 17, 2004, at 6:58, Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:

> On Sep 16, 2004, at 9:53 PM, Paul Winkler wrote:
>
>>> Tell me all the things required to get acquianted with that
>>> environment,right from basics......like how to change the calendar
>>> control from one side to the other......and all the presentation
>>> part.
>>
>> And C) try to use more descriptive message subjects than "request".
>
> I feel this shiver of embarrassment every time I see an Indian name
> turn up on a mailing list and demand to be hand-held through to a
> solution -- almost always on the wrong list and in atrocious grammar.
> It's mighty embarrassing.

<sarcasm alert>
Oh don't be so hard on him. He's just training to take over one of our
jobs very soon.
</sarcasm alert>

jens