that logs to stdout).

Any objections to merge this stuff into the trunk ?

Andreas
Re: Progress logging for long running ZCatalog operations [ In reply to ]
> Any objections to merge this stuff into the trunk ?

Good idea in my book.

jens

Re: Progress logging for long running ZCatalog operations [ In reply to ]
Em Sex, 2004-07-16 às 03:04, Andreas Jung escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> I have implemented an extension for the ZCatalog where you can enable
> additional logging
> [...]
> Any objections to merge this stuff into the trunk ?

+1 (on the idea, not on the objections)

--
Leonardo Rochael Almeida <leo@hiper.com.br>
Re: Progress logging for long running ZCatalog operations [ In reply to ]
On Jul 16, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Andreas Jung wrote:

> I have implemented an extension for the ZCatalog where you can enable
> additional logging
> for progress information if you recatalog a whole catalog or just an

Very nice. I've been using an external script [1] to do this for
several months. Will be good to let go of it.

[1]
http://pandeylab.igm.jhmi.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/IoB/tools/
recurseIndex.py?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

--
Kiran Jonnalagadda
http://www.pobox.com/~jace