Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'setMemberProperties'

regards

pedro
Re: [Zope-PTK] PTK error [ In reply to ]

> Has anyone seem this error? It happened to me in step 3 of the portal wizard.
> I'm using 2.1.6 and PTK0.7.1
>
> Error Type: AttributeError
> Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'setMemberProperties'

Did you put your first manager member info in the wizard form?
I'm also using 2.1.6 and PTK0.7.1 on Solaris2.4. No problem.

--
Toshio Matsuda <matsuda-toshio@fujielectric.co.jp>
Re: [Zope-PTK] PTK error [ In reply to ]
Toshio Matsuda wrote:

> > Has anyone seem this error? It happened to me in step 3 of the portal wizard.
> > I'm using 2.1.6 and PTK0.7.1
> >
> > Error Type: AttributeError
> > Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'setMemberProperties'
>
> Did you put your first manager member info in the wizard form?
> I'm also using 2.1.6 and PTK0.7.1 on Solaris2.4. No problem.

It works now. My mistake was to try to put the same manager member name as the Zope
manager.
If that was the problem it's something to be fixed. I know PTK is still pre-alpha,
maybe it's not good idea
to send a bug report to the collector, or is it?

thanks a lot guys

pedro
Re: [Zope-PTK] PTK error [ In reply to ]
Pedro Vale Lima wrote:

> Toshio Matsuda wrote:
>

> > > Has anyone seem this error? It happened to me in step 3 of the
> > > portal wizard.
> > > I'm using 2.1.6 and PTK0.7.1
> > >
> > > Error Type: AttributeError
> > > Error Value: 'None' object has no attribute 'setMemberProperties'
> >
> > Did you put your first manager member info in the wizard form?
> > I'm also using 2.1.6 and PTK0.7.1 on Solaris2.4. No problem.
>
> It works now. My mistake was to try to put the same manager member name
> as the Zope manager.
> If that was the problem it's something to be fixed. I know PTK is still
> pre-alpha, maybe it's not good idea to send a bug report to the collector,
> or is it?

Use the Tracker to report issues with the PTK:

http://www.zope.org/Products/PTK/Tracker

I'd go ahead and enter this one -- it should probably be resolved either as a
FAQ or as a warning during the wizard setup.

Tres.
Tres Seaver tseaver@digicool.com tseaver@palladion.com