Mailing List Archive

[ANNOUNCE] Xen Project Summit 2024 Design Sessions
Hello Xen Community,

*Our design sessions are now open for Xen Summit! *

If you've attended Xen Summit before, you might be familiar with the
process.

For anyone who hasn't done so before, please follow the instructions below,
using the link to create an account
<https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/>.
Once you've created your account, you'll be asked to verify using the code
below. That's it, you're in!

We aim to have design sessions with a virtual element (using Jitsi/Zoom).
This is free for the community to join in and listen, and will be hosted by
an attendee in the session.

If you're going to be an *in-person attendee*, you can propose a session
and vote on sessions you would like to see discussed.
If you're going to be a *virtual attendee*, you can vote on sessions you
would like to see discussed. You can still propose a session, but please
note there will be no professional audio or visual equipment in person for
these sessions.

The final schedule will be allocated and arranged by the highest-voted
sessions.

Virtual links for the community to join Xen Summit design sessions will be
shared closer to the event.

For in-person tickets, click here
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-project-summit/register/>.

------------------------------

We look forward to holding the Design Sessions at the upcoming Xen Project
Summit. The design sessions will be on Wednesday, 5 June, and Thursday, 6
June 2024.

We encourage everyone to submit a Design Session, the verification code is:
“*LFXEN24*”.

*SUBMIT A DESIGN SESSION* <https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/>

The process involves the following steps:

- Anyone interested can propose
<https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/discussion/new> a topic.
- All participants review the list of sessions
<https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/list/discussion>, indicating
their interest in attending each one.
- The session scheduler optimizes the schedule
<https://design-sessions.xenproject.org/schedule> to accommodate as many
preferences as possible.

Participants can also propose long-form talks by adding [TALK] to the
session title.

For suggested topics, sample Design Session submissions, and more tips
check out the Xen Design Session page
<https://events.linuxfoundation.org/xen-project-summit/program/design-sessions/>
for more information.

Best Regards,