Hegedüs Patrik

maxmedia

Maxmédia Kft
9900 Körmend Rákóczi u. 15.
Telefon: +36 94 593 300
Web: maxmedia.hu

P *Miel?tt kinyomtatná ezt az e-mailt, gondolja meg, valóban
szükséges-e! Napról napra kevesebb fa lesz a világon. *
Re: Windows signed PV drivers [ In reply to ]
Am 24.04.2024 um 09:29 schrieb Maxmédia Kft - Szerviz:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone send me the signed Windows PV drivers?
>
> That's ok for me if it's not the latest version.

Hi Patrik,

sorry to chime in so late. Unfortunately, I can't really help you with
your request, I can't send you the drivers.

However, I am a little bit surprised about your request. Whenever I
lately installed a Windows HVM DomU (Windows 10, Windows Server 2019,
Windows 11 doesn't work due to the lack of TPM 2.0), the PV drivers from
Citrix/Xenserver have been installed via Windows Update automatically, I
didn't need to install anything manually.

I remember that it was quite difficult to set up things on a Windows
Server 2012 DomU (links to the signed drivers in Xen wiki not working,
needing to install unsigned drivers etc.), but that was some time ago.

Did you try to get the Xen drivers for Windows via Windows Update?

Or am I confusing things here?

Best regards,

Paul