Mailing List Archive

Xen ARM passthrough ethernet to Domu
Hi,
I had bring up dom0 and domu in a arm board.
On my board, there are two ethernet deivces, I try to passthrough a ethernet to domu.
I tried to passthrough ethernet according to the following manuals:
[1] https://events.static.linuxfound.org/sites/events/files/slides/talk_5.pdf
[2] https://wiki.xen.org/images/1/17/Device_passthrough_xen.pdf
But I'm having some trouble trying.
domu.conf as below:
kernel = "/media/sdcard0/domu-Image"
memory = 1024
name = "guest1"
vcpus = 2
serial="pty"
disk = [ 'phy:/dev/mmcblk2p2,xvda,w' ]
device_tree = "/media/sdcard0/domu.dtb"
dtdev = [ "/ethernet@fe1b0000" ]
irqs = [ 258, 259 ]
iomem = [ "0xfe1b0,1@0x10000" ]
extra = 'console=hvc0 root=/dev/xvda rw clk_ignore_unused'
when bring up domu, failed message below:
libxl: error: libxl_create.c:1109:libxl__domain_config_setdefault: passthrough not supported on this platform
According to [1], I delete the dtdev option, and domu boot up but ethernet failed to bring up.
According to manuals, It seems I need to add clock into domu.dtb, and change the clock reg to virtual reg ?
How can I calcuate the virtual reg?
Can anyone give me some advice how to passthrough the ethernet device to domu?
Best regards
Cailigang