From: xen-users-bounces@lists.xensource.com
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@lists.xensource.com] On Behalf Of Utsav Agarwal
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:30 AM
To: xen-users@lists.xensource.com
Subject: [Xen-users] xend start python error

Hello all,

I am a xen newbie trying to get xen up and running asap

I installed the xen 2.0.5 binary (install.sh) after performing a make
install-twisted from xen 2.0.5 source. Rebooted the node with the xen
kernel. When I run xend start, I get the following error message "
ImportError: No module named xen.xend.server".

How do I resolve this?

Thanks for your help in advance

--------

Utsav Agarwal