Cell: (716)908-6292
Fax: (716)878-3485
_____________________________
RE: Getting X Working with domU's [ In reply to ]
I too have the same problem w/ the same error and would be very glad to know what's the problem.

The special thing about my setup is that the machine is diskless so I'm using a file-backed VBD over NFS (since dom0 is diskless...).
In addition to that the file doesn't contain the entire FS. I seperately mount /usr and /opt as read-only.
This however does not pose any problem to dom0.
The file-system is suse 9.2.

I was able to bring-up X in domU when the entire FS was mounted read-write in one file.

thanks,

Ro'ee