Mailing List Archive

cciss module - where is it in menuconfig?
Hi

Can anyone help me find which option I need to activate to build the
the xen0 kernel with cciss support?

Thnaks for your help.

Shaz

Re: cciss module - where is it in menuconfig? [ In reply to ]
Under Device Drivers->Block Devices->Compaq Smart Array 5xxx support

CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_CISS_DA:
x This is the driver for Compaq Smart Array 5xxx controllers.
x Everyone using these boards should say Y here.
x See <file:Documentation/cciss.txt> for the current list of
x boards supported by this driver, and for further information
x on the use of this driver.

Or optionally:

http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/10868.html

Re: cciss module - where is it in menuconfig? [ In reply to ]
On 7/21/05, Jim Radford <jradford+xen-users@npl.com> wrote:
> Under Device Drivers->Block Devices->Compaq Smart Array 5xxx support
>
> CONFIG_BLK_CPQ_CISS_DA:
> x This is the driver for Compaq Smart Array 5xxx controllers.
> x Everyone using these boards should say Y here.
> x See <file:Documentation/cciss.txt> for the current list of
> x boards supported by this driver, and for further information
> x on the use of this driver.
>
> Or optionally:
>
> http://h18004.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/10868.html
>

> On Thu, 21 Jul 2005, Shahzad Chohan wrote:
>

> > Hi
> >
> > Can anyone help me find which option I need to activate to build the
> > the xen0 kernel with cciss support?
> >
> > Thnaks for your help.
> >
> > Shaz

Excellent