Mailing List Archive

Réf. : Re: Xen DOM0 on RHEL3
Thank you for responding so quickly

I'm interested too by your answers, but what I'm looking for is an
experience of using CentOS 3.5 as Dom0

If not possible, I'll try CentOS 4.1 as Dom0 and CentOS 3.5 as DomU

Regards

Pierre
////
(o o)
=============oOO==(_)==OOo============

Michael Paesold
<mpaesold@gmx.at
> Pour
Envoyé par : Andrew Turnbull
xen-users-bounce <abturnbull@gmail.com>,
s@lists.xensourc Xen-users@lists.xensource.com
e.com cc

Objet
06/07/2005 10:49 Re: [Xen-users] Xen DOM0 on RHEL3

Andrew Turnbull wrote:

> I have got Centos 4.0 working as DomU and Dom0.
>
> It seems to work quite well, although I am just at the stage of giving
> it some real testing, but the basic install worked well.

What version of xen did you use? 2.0.6 (stable) or unstable, pre-built or
did you build from source?

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold

Re: Réf. : Re: Xen DOM0 on RHEL3 [ In reply to ]
Pierre Gentile wrote:
> I'm interested too by your answers, but what I'm looking for is an
> experience of using CentOS 3.5 as Dom0
>
> If not possible, I'll try CentOS 4.1 as Dom0 and CentOS 3.5 as DomU

Thats what I would recommend. CentOS 4.1 is much more advanced technology
and is more compatible with a 2.6 kernel. If you need the legacy
compatibility of CentOS 3.5, just use it as guest domain. You don't need it
as dom0.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold