i have read in the mail archives 'bout the workarounds
for the problems with centos4 and nptl.

is there anybody out there, who provides ready-to-use rpms
to solve this problem???
i'm fighting to get subversion working. maybe someone else
has got it working already, and can help me, pleeeeease.

thx,
stefan

Re: db4 / centos4 / NPTL [ In reply to ]
The program I've been having 99% of my NTPL problems with on CentOS-4 is
db4...
I've been using the rpm's at http://tomi.nomi.cz/download/db4-no-nptl/
with no ill effects. Just download the appropriate version and
rpm -Uhv <rpm> Should make life a whole lot easier for ya and no glibc
recompile needed :)

Hope this helps ya :)
John Fairbairn